We at Fayyaz Travels always put every effort to provide reasonable and flexible travel services. We registered our company in the vivacious city of Singapore and our success story is indeed quite impressive. Our main objective is to carry out businesses of both outbound and inbound tours, business travel, operation, ticket bookings, reservations, conducting tour packages and bookings of hotels, motels, resort desk, providing travel and tourist information, marketing famous tourists destinations and other travelling services to travelers who visit Singapore frequently. We are also responsible for taking care of the needs and requirements of all the tourists along with customizing specially designed luxury packages for high net worth individuals so that their trips remain etched in their memories forever.
- Attend to clients' travel enquiries and requests via phone and email professionally
- Understand clients' travel requirements and propose appropriate itineraries at competitive prices
- To provide information on visa requirements and assist with applications in a timely manner
- Ensure all travel documentations, including quotations, ticket issuance and billings are processed accurately
- To maintain and update corporate clients profile in the system
- To build and sustain excellent working relationships with clients through outstanding customer service and support
- Flexible working hours
- Poly-holder/Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management are welcome to apply.
- 4+ years experience with track record in a similar role will be preferable
- Advanced Amadeus/Galileo knowledge and experience will be preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing is a must.
- Must have a strong command of English, and Mandarin both spoken and written. Additional language is a plus.
- Must have excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful, independent, able to take initiative and think out of the box
- Good understanding of Excel or Google Sheets
How to Apply:
Send your CV with a recent photograph via this site with the subject “Travel Consultant” and kindly state your expected salary along with your notice period (if any).
Working hours from 9 am to 6 pm
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rp5,000,000 - Rp8,000,000 per month
- Are you happy to work during Singapore Office hours?
- What is your salary expectations in Php?
- If given an offer, how soon would you be able to start?
- Which GDS system do you have experience in (please note we are looking for experienced in Amadeus code based system)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Amadeus GDS: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Preferred)