Sales Manager Pharmaceuticals
Sales Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Job Location – Kinshasa, DRC
A group of companies, headquarters is in Dubai & operations in multiple countries in Africa. Currently present in 9 countries for Pharmaceuticals – trading (General medicine as well as Equipment)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Should possess 7 to 10 years of overall experience in Pharmaceutical/Diagnostics Industry in Sales & Marketing
- Preferred: Graduate/PG with Pharma background
- Good command of ENGLISH & FRENCH is a must.
- Good knowledge of regulatory
- Good knowledge on pharmaceutical and marketing fields
- Analytical and strategizing abilities
- Hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of the other personnel
- Identifying new markets for product launch
Major Scope of Work:
The pharmaceutical marketing manager is responsible for the sales & marketing activities of a pharmaceutical organization in the constantly changing industry scenario.
- Execution of the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the product introduction and the management of the product life cycle.
- Designs, develops, implements, and analyses the various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote the new products.
- Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
- Identifying new market segments
- Participation in trade shows and conferences
- Managing the sales and marketing team
- Registration of the products with government authorities