Coordinator - Employee Experience and Events
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, with strong excel, word, outlook skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written & oral communication skills in both Sinhala & English.
- Knowledge of employment laws, people & culture trends.
- Proven success in multi-tasking, prioritizing between competing priorities & adapting to change.
- Informal roll up your sleeves & get it done style that is people centric, effective & marked by a high level of energy.
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- Experience in an HR Coordinator role will be an added advantage.
||15 Mar 2023