• Support in the recruitment process of posting, screening and scheduling interviews.
• Coordinating to create fun engagement activities as per the allocatted budget and timelines.
• Maintenance of employee files for new and existing employees.
• Share the compiled HR and administrative policies and support the staff in understanding and adhering to the same.
• Coordinating with other line companies in establishing SOP's and processes.
• Maintaining reports and MIS related to employee information and TATS.
• Essential Qualifications: A degree in HRM
• Experience: Max 3 year
Additional Skills: Excellent communication skills
|CLOSING DATE:||16 Mar 2023|