• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant area.
• 4+ years of significant experience as a Salesforce Engineer or 6+ years of experience on other technology such as Java, .net, JS developer
• Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git.
• Deep understanding of OOP concepts.
• Understand and follow our standardized software engineering processes to document, design, develop, review, test, analyze and release code.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Guide the juniors on the technical aspects.
• Quickly understand the domain requirement.
• Write quality code and plan for future changes with maximum decoupled code.
• Have sound knowledge about Salesforce development.
• Ability to explain and provide Salesforce best practices of coding.
• Foreseen the potential limits and work on optimal solutions.
• Deep knowledge of integrations.
• Salesforce certifications will be an added advantage (PD1, PD2).
|CLOSING DATE:||7 Jul 2021|